Magic Bus at Hull

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 22 20:08:54 UTC 2010

Jim M asked the question we all should have asked a long time ago

> ..  they didn't play Magic Bus at Hull. So, which is it?

I think you’re right. We may have all just assumed that Magic Bus was played
at Hull.

I can’t find my copy of the Concert Guide book at the moment.  But here's at
least one respectable site which includes the Hull setlist - and there's no
Magic Bus.

http://www.thewholive.de/details/index.php?id=23

Its amazing what you can stumble over on a site like this.  For instance:

The Who also played Leeds University later in 1970 (21st November) - as a
"thank you" concert for hosting their live album.

The setlist of surprises included I Don't Know Myself, Postcard,  Daddy
Rolling Stone, Twist And Shout, and ended with Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl !

Who knew.

-MB