"absolute classic rock" survey ranks WGFA as 2nd top rock song

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 06:22:44 UTC 2010

>In a UK survey, by digital radio station, Absolute Classic Rock, listeners
>had a chance to vote for the greatest classic rock song of all time, The
>Who's  Won't Get Fooled Again came in second to Led Zeppelin's Stairway to
>Heaven.
>The Who also had a second showing at number six with Baba  O'Riley.
>Here is the complete top ten list:
>1. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
>2. Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
>3. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
>4. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
>5. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
>6. Baba O'Riley - The Who
>7. Rock 'n' Roll - Led Zeppelin
>8. All Right Now - Free
>9. Revolution - The Beatles
>10. Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

ooh thanks for sharing this, Ernie.
I have to organize a talent show for 20 Taiwanese soldiers at an intensive English  summer camp(WISH it was SOO'S HOLIDAY CAMP!), and I was thinking of doing an American Idol bit (the show has to be 20 minutes...it can be a play or skit or whatever). I was going to make a guitar (out of cardboard or sytrofoam or something) that they can smash! hee hee.
The guys are 19-22....they probably never heard of the Who! I will bribe them with free beers and SooWho t-shirts...I hope they're into the idea.

anywho- THIS IS MY SET LIST - they can choose 5 maybe? And 2 songs are smashable!!

xx