Planet Rock Poll - GREATEST INTRO OF ALL TIME

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 12:28:21 UTC 2010

In a message dated 4/16/2010 8:19:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com writes:

But -  ouch! - that screeching fax machine noise part hurt my ears!
You've  actually managed to inflict pain on someone from across the
Internet!

ha! sorry dude. 'twas not my intention.

useless factoid for those who don't know: the one singing and playing
acoustic guitar in that video is kim deal, among other things, bassist and
sometimes lead singer for the pixies.

"money for nothing" is a good intro. I agree.