daltrey reportedly still eyeing autobiography

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 05:10:15 UTC 2010

According to contactmusic.com, Roger Daltrey is still eying to write his
autobiography.
He is set to write his memoirs and tell all his life secrets.  He  wants to
detail his life as the frontman of the Who, as well as his  two marriages.
Daltrey does not want to have a ghostwriter helping him write it,  however
he is concerned that he will struggle with writing the  tome.
Daltrey says, "I'm toying with writing my autobiography as I don't  want it
ghosted. I'm playing with ideas on the format for it. There are a lot of
tales that people have never come near to discovering, so it's an interesting
 story," he continued, "But it's whether or not I've got the writing talent
that  will determine whether or not it comes out, because I really don't
want some  ghostwriter putting words into my mouth. I don't want my
autobiography to be an  A to B plod of events, as life isn't like that."