fox sports president promises younger acts for super bowl

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 02:28:08 UTC 2010

from the L.A. Times:

We sat down with Hill and asked the toughest question we could think of.
After years of over-the-hill rock bands playing halftime, could he promise us
 that next year's entertainment would be under the age of 60?
"Oh, please God yes," Hill said. Speaking of this past Super Bowl's
half-time  performance by the Who, Hill said as much as he loves the band, it was
not a  great moment for either them or the game.
"I'm watching them going oh no, please. If I saw Pete Townshend's belly
again  I was going to throw up. In his younger days it might have been rippling
muscle  but now it's like mine, rippling fat!," Hill cracked. As for singer
Roger  Daltrey, Hill said, "poor old Roger had one of the purest voices,
but it's  history.'
my suggestion? green day baby!