Rog on "Ellen" Friday, Oct. 2nd.

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:30:15 UTC 2009

psshhht...........

An animal handler and a Desperate Housewife get top billing over Rog!

I'll be interested in how he pulls off ICSFM though!

I'm excited about today's show! He always brings his friends -- JACK HANNA is here with an amazing assortment of animals: bears, toucans, camels and slow lorises (I think he just made up that last one)! You won't want to miss what he's bringing today. You're also not gonna want to miss FELICITY HUFFMAN. The sixth season of "Desperate Housewives" is starting and I'm sure they'll be plenty of housewife drama to talk about! Last time she was here, she told that she loves to play games, so maybe she's up for a challenge! Then, the incredible ROGER DALTREY is stopping by. He's been all over the world with The Who, now he's on a solo tour "Use It or Lose It," and will perform "I Can See for Miles"! I can't wait!

Read more: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/promos/#ixzz0VQQRzuHl