FW: "Get The Who to number 1" sent you a message on Facebook...

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 07:53:05 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Facebook [mailto:notification+yrem4mx at facebookmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2009 17:34
To: Martin Bailey
Subject: "Get The Who to number 1" sent you a message on Facebook...

Martin Pond sent a message to the members of Get The Who to number 1.

--------------------
Subject: C'mon then - let's get The Who to number 1 !

First of all, thanks for signing up to the campaign to get The Who to number 1. It's not going to be easy, and your help is very much appreciated.

Secondly, let me reassure you that I won't bombard you with messagess like this very often at all, I promise. It's just that exceptional circumstances call for exceptional action...

The campaign is starting to get picked up on websites (Uncut, Rock Radio, Planet Rock) and even on a syndicated radio show (Soft Rock Classics) but we need more people on board - which is where you come in.

What I need is an exponential growth in the number of people signed up to the campaign... and I can't do that on my own. So what I need is for each of you, Facebook group members, to ask as many people as you can to sign up too - get them to join this group, or add the Myspace page or follow the Twitter stream. And then impress on them the importance of getting THEM to ask as many people as they can too, and so on.

Is it a realistic target to ask everyone to try to recruit ten people? You tell me. Either way, please try and sign up WHOever you can.

Thanks again.

Martin - http://www.facebook.com/l/ff53e;tinyurl.com/WhosNo1

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.