Roger Daltrey won't be documenting solo tour

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 23:10:37 UTC 2009

>From RockRadio.com
http://tinyurl.com/mwonqx

Roger Daltrey won't be documenting solo tour

Roger Daltrey has been adamant that his upcoming Use It Or Lose It tour is to be viewed as nothing more than a great night out for his fans -- rather than a chance to advance his solo career.

Daltrey, who's hitting the road in an effort to keep his voice in shape for the Who's 2010 album and tour, was asked if there are any plans to film and record the upcoming solo trek: "No. No, no, no, no. I'm not pretending it's any enormous event (laughs). You never know; I mean with iPhones and all that stuff, there's enough being recorded all the time. You can't walk out on a stage these days without someone pointing an iPhone at you, y'know?"

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com