Who's Number One?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 13:12:29 UTC 2009

Jim M said:

> I love it, Martin.  Is there any way for us to register a sale if we're not
> in the UK?

I believe so.  I've looked at www.hmv.co.uk , and by the look of it, they seem to cope with overseas customers.

From my experience, its often difficult for people like me (ie: non-US) to sign up for US-centric sites (eg: WallMart) - which insist on having a valid Zip code.  But I believe the reverse is a lot easier.

Note that this wasn't my original idea - I'm just spreading the word.  The original idea was from someone else called Martin.

This campaign is now on Facebook too:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130574433556&ref=mf

Which also includes all this:

(In)Frequently Asked Questions...

Q. Why The Who?
A. Because they've never had a UK no.1 single.

Q. Why "Baba O'Riley"?
A. Because it's excellent.

Q. Why week commencing 16th November 2009?
A. Because it's soon enough to be interesting, far enough away to give us a chance of success, and (hopefully) avoids all the pre-Christmas X-Factor releases, and others of that ilk.

Q. Why are you doing this?
A. Because I like a challenge. And I like The Who too.

Useful links...

Campaign homepage: <http://tinyurl.com/WhosNo1>
Facebook group: right here! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130574433556&ref=mf
Myspace page: <http://myspace.com/TheWhoNo1>
Twitter feed: <http://twitter.com/TheWho_No1>

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.