When Singers Can't Sing Their Songs Anymore

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 02:02:55 UTC 2009

the article uses elton as an example, pointing out that the chorus in "tiny
dancer" has been "mowed down" a bit.   what's so bad about that? I already
spoke here about genesis on their last tour lowering the key to their songs
to fit phil collins' current vocal range. it worked. I've heard it.  maybe
rog should do that.   plus, elton is, what's called, "phrasing" the songs to
best suit his voice. sinatra was known for being good at that. that's why he
was still able to perform until his death.  see, when I think of the who
and elton John, I think frank sinatra... not to mention pavarotti... ; )
elton still sounds good I think.

by the way, I was the FIRST to say all that about roger on here. you know
that, right? ha!