When Singers Can't Sing Their Songs Anymore

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Sep 18 17:52:01 UTC 2009

>Brian Cady
>
>I'm going to step back and let the man make his case:
>http://tinyurl.com/nf4hz2

One has to question the claimed deep fandom of a person who bothers to post and outline something, in such detail complete with video, which is really quite expected.
While I've heard Roger have his bad moments or even nights, it's nothing that I would be motivated to highlight, or even discuss.
I'm sure Roger is thrilled to read such an "article."

That said, I heard spectacular singing from Roger at many of the shows from the last 3 tours.
And, despite what many had written that The Ox couldn't sing anymore, I heard him, from 3 feet away, sing Heaven and Hell to perfection.
Perfection!  That was less than 3 months before his death.

Kevin in VT