When Singers Can't Sing Their Songs Anymore

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:46:17 UTC 2009

Brian said:>I'm going to step back and let the man make his case:
http://tinyurl.com/nf4hz2

I find it a bit ironic that Roger worked so hard to save his voice by giving up pot and (too much) booze, etc...While Pete, on the other hand...well, we all know HIS history of drug and alchohol abuse (and he USED to smoke cigs for MANY years)and, yes, maybe his voice isn't QUITE what it used to be, but he still sounds GREAT live, I think.I read an article recently where Rog said he is singing better than has in his life! ah...not so sure about that...I love Roger's spunk though...and his positive vibrations, mon.;)