Now Don't Be Silly

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 08:04:51 UTC 2009

> I just love this little compilation.

Thanks Joe.

> It has such a broad range of musical and sound textures - even the Keith
> / Ringo bits.

Just a LITTLE BIT of Moon & Starr works well.

> Squirm Squirm, went the worm..  I've never heard that one before.   Just
> lovely.

I know. Since I made this compilation, this song has been stuck in my head too.

Here is message, number seven,
There's no hell, there's no heaven.

> What is that from, Scoop III?

That's right.  There's several great tracks on that album (plus a load of rubbish instrumentals).

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.