Partridge/Daltrey

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 14:12:00 UTC 2009

This spoof interview was one part of the bonus features on TCT Comedy DVD.  But I've just stumbled over it again and it still makes me laugh:

http://www.7digital.com/cms/news-features/news-features.aspx#alanDaltrey

"Some people have described [The Who] as "Kinks for welders"."  Classic.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.