Soo WHO drink ideas...revisited

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 02:45:25 UTC 2009

Martin said:Susan nicely said:

> LOL the "MB". You're cute.

You obviously don't know me very well.

> I think I would love it, actually! Thank goodness 7-11 discontinued carrying Remy.
> I was carrying my Pete fandom a bit too far. MAN that stuff is GOOOOOOOD.

I bought a bottle around 10 years ago - just to see what all the fuss was about.  Like you, that was just because I wanted to drink the same drink as Pete.  I'm not that keen on it, and I still have the bottle somewhere.

> Um...I have heard of Pernod...not sure what it is.
> Yes, I am an ignorant American (just ask...oh nevermind!).

>You work in a bar and don't know what Pernod is...?

>It tastes like aniseed.  It's a clear liquid that magically turns milky white when water is added.

>I used to drink it with blackcurrant a lot.
OH! Now I remember...I think I tasted it somewhere in Europe...don't remember WHERE...I don't work IN the bar, Mr. Not-Very-Cute, I work FOR the bar though...I am in charge of the sports schedule and promotion. My manager won't allow me behind the bar...he says that when owners work behind the bar they end up giving their friends drinks for free...and he's right, I probably would!My husband and I and our other partners pay for all our drinks...AND our friend's drinks too!