Soo WHO drink ideas...revisited

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 12:18:35 UTC 2009

Susan nicely said:

> LOL the "MB". You're cute.

You obviously don't know me very well.

> I think I would love it, actually! Thank goodness 7-11 discontinued carrying Remy.
> I was carrying my Pete fandom a bit too far. MAN that stuff is GOOOOOOOD.

I bought a bottle around 10 years ago - just to see what all the fuss was about.  Like you, that was just because I wanted to drink the same drink as Pete.  I'm not that keen on it, and I still have the bottle somewhere.

> Um...I have heard of Pernod...not sure what it is.
> Yes, I am an ignorant American (just ask...oh nevermind!).

You work in a bar and don't know what Pernod is...?

It tastes like aniseed.  It's a clear liquid that magically turns milky white when water is added.

I used to drink it with blackcurrant a lot.

> DID YOU GET YER GREEN DAY TIX YET MARTIN??????  :)

Nope, too late for that.  But I might be getting tickets to see Madness in December... that'll make up for it.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.