Soo WHO drink ideas...revisited

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:58:18 UTC 2009

Susan said:

> I CAN'T THINK OF A PETE T. DRINK!Martin said:

P&T : Pernod and Tonic.  Has the advantage of actually sounding drinkable.

As an aside: I invented a drink named after myself: the Martin Bailey.

Just mix Remy Martin with Baileys.

Tastes DISGUSTING.

-MB
LOL the "MB". You're cute. I think I would love it, actually! Thank goodness 7-11 discontinued carrying Remy. I was carrying my Pete fandom a bit too far. MAN that stuff is GOOOOOOOD.Um...I have heard of Pernod...not sure what it is. Yes, I am an ignorant American (just ask...oh nevermind!). I will have to look it up! I like it though (the PT).Ta sweetie!xxDID YOU GET YER GREEN DAY TIX YET MARTIN??????  :)