Soo WHO drink ideas...revisited
lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Sep 9 20:59:07 UTC 2009
How about the Horse's Neck.
The key to a Horse's Neck is the lemon peel
<http://cocktails.about.com/od/spirits/p/brndy_bscs.htm> which hangs off
of the glass and resembles the neck of a horse hanging into the drink.
Sometimes brandy is used instead of bourbon or it can served as a
which is what I believe was its original intention. For that simply skip
and you'll have a fancy ginger ale
* spiral lemon peel
* 2 oz bourbon
* 8 oz ginger ale
* 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
1. Place the spiral lemon peel into a collins glass
2. Secure one end of the peel over the lip of the glass.
3. Add ice cubes to the glass.
4. Pour in the bourbon and ginger ale.
5. Add a dash of bitters
6. Stir well
Joe in Philly
More information about the TheWho