Soo WHO drink ideas...revisited

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 9 13:19:35 UTC 2009

The Birdman...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan DeSimone <suesjoy at gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:53:27
To: <thewho at igtc.com>
Subject: Soo WHO drink ideas...revisited

Well, I am a bit slow getting these drink ideas going and printing them on the menu.

Our menu is AWESOME looking though... I love it.

I've sifted through some of your drink ideas(thanks again for them), and I added a few of my own...but
and this is a big BUT

I CAN'T THINK OF A PETE T. DRINK!

This is what I have so far:

Whogasm- (Bailey's/Kaluha/Gentleman Jack - shaken with ice .YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEES!)

Happy Jack Daniels

Sex on Brighton Beach

And these were your suggestions:

Bloody Mary Ann with the Shaky Hands

The John Entwistle (old) Red Wine  (but we currently do not carry wine...hoping to soon though)

The Keith Moon- a large brandy

The Audition - A large brandy with ginger (ale????)

The Roger Daltrey - Darjeeling Tea (because 'jee,' he's such a darlin').  yes I am a sick puppy, I know I know.

The Pete Townshend-??????????   I know he loved Remy- as did JAE, but we don't carry Remy- too pricey!

We don't carry Rolling Rock either!

I appreciate your help and will give you free drinks at Soo WHO for life if you can come up with a good PT drink!

xxxxx