The Eternal Mod returns

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Thu Sep 3 16:37:29 UTC 2009

Q wrote:

 > If you remember the footage, That was the door the police took him
out in cuffs during that time we all thought it was over. I remember
Pete in MSG saying " Boy, I thought I'd never see your faces again" Q

I was at that show.   I remember Pete saying that too.    It is good
seeing our once fallen king riding a scooter!

It is also good to see him wearing a helmet and gloves.    I'd like to
see him wearing more rugged shoes than
those flimsy boat shoes.

I need to get me one of those motorized bicycles.   Until then, I'll
have to stick with my Cannondale.

Joe in Philly