The Eternal Mod returns

Jim M Nakedi at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 17:43:25 UTC 2009

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org>

> Stalker alert!!!
>
> ;-)

True!  I checked all the windows, but couldn't see any people!  When did he
move to this house?  I used to pass there all the time.  Hell, a guy at work
who was on temporary assignment from the US was put up at that hotel right
across the street.  It's too bad google didn't map the side street next to
the house.  It's a beautiful view down to the river (plus we could get a
look at Pete's back yard!)  Hard to believe this is all 12+ years ago now.
Where does the time go??

Can you imagine driving down the street and seeing Pete pull up to his side
door on a scooter and drive right in??  Priceless!

Jim M