Oderus Urungus of GWAR on The Who

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 11:04:51 UTC 2009

>From the Pittsburgh Metal Music Examiner:
http://tinyurl.com/n8cfbm

Examiner :If GWAR could tour with any band, who would you choose?

Oderus :The Who. There my favorite band ever. Of all the human bands that have ever come and gone, a GWAR / Who tour would be really good. But of course John Entwistle's heart exploded from doing way to much coke the night before their big comeback tour. He just coked his heart into exploding and Pete Townshend and Robert Daltrey just needed the money so bad, they actually had a replacement come in the very next show and they opened the set with the song 'Substitute'. You have to say something for a band with that kind of balls. We would have to resurrect John Entwistle from the dead, and Keith Moon so everyone could enjoy the GWAR / Who show.
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com