Pirate Radio

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 14:00:46 UTC 2009

Jim M said:

> Has everyone been seeing the trailers for this movie on TV recently?
>
> <http://www.hulu.com/watch/97896/movie-trailers-pirate-radio>

This film was released in the UK a few months ago, but it was called "The Boat That Rocked" here.   (I think "The Boat That Rocked" is a better - funnier - title, but at least "Pirate Radio" explains what the film is about.)

"My Generation" and "I Can See For Miles" are on the soundtrack CD:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boat-That-Rocked-Various-Artists/dp/B001TH16BK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1256910826&sr=1-1

And I believe there were other Who songs in the film too.  We've mentioned it on this list before.

I've borrowed the DVD, and I've got it at home.  But I haven't got round to watching it yet.  Maybe this weekend.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.