YMB consistently in set-list

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Oct 27 16:49:30 UTC 2009

>Bruce bkawak
>YMB consistently in set-list
>
>> what do you mean when you say, "can't say I've ever heard this live"?
>> you
>> do know it's on "Live at Leeds", isle of wight and TKAA, right?
>
>I'm sure he means he hasn't heard it live in concert "in person."

Correct. I meant to write *seen* it live in concert.  Doh!
That said, I can't say I've ever *heard* YMB other than live versions....as Ernie points out....on LAL, IOW and TKAA.
:-)
And, it is most definitely Roger singing that song.....that Mose Allison original.....the Jazz Sage that he is.
And, yes, while sage is often used as a  seasoning on chicken, that's not what Pete meant, regardless of which stop Keith gets off at.

Kevin in VT