Spinner UK on Roger in Los Angeles

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 01:35:53 UTC 2009

In a message dated 10/21/2009 9:23:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> I'm listening to the LA boot from Longliverock right now, and I can
> confirm
> that Roger WAS talking about Going Mobile when he made that comment <pats
> self on the back>.

yep.  figures.   who needs critics, really?

>> Simon does a fine job with the song, but it's a little
>> strange having him sing one of the songs at Roger's show.

at the last show in denver, he did another song, "the way it is".

"going mobile" seems to be really an excuse for roger to showcase his
harmonica playing.. and, I guess, for simon to show off how good he is at
replicating his brother's vocal skills.