Spinner UK on Roger in Los Angeles

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 13:31:24 UTC 2009

Ernie said:

> ????????  I've heard this song thousands of times, and always heard roger
> on the track..

I know what you mean.  I questioned that quote too, when I read it.  I ALWAYS thought it was Roger.

But I listened to the studio ICSFM again yesterday, and now I'm not so sure.  It doesn't really sound like either Roger or Pete.  Its sung with such a thick American accent.  I couldn't say for certain which of them it is.

Ernie - listen to the song again, and let me know what you think.

The few live versions we have though are definitely clearly Roger.  I think that's the voice I hear in my head whenever I think of that song.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.