The Who get Paul Krugman in trouble

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 10:49:23 UTC 2009

http://bit.ly/4FkVv9

All right? Not alright, if you ask me

Oy. I titled today’s column The Banks Are Not Alright, a play on The Kids Are Alright. We had a discussion about spelling: Times style is “all right”, but given the reference, we did it Who-style instead. And that’s how it is in the print edition, at least the one I’ve got.

But somebody obviously decided that the Times’s dignity was impaired (or has never heard of the Who, which is worse.) And so the web version is all right, which isn’t entirely alright, if you ask me.

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com