our prayers have been answered..

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:33:56 UTC 2009

Ernie said:

"some corperate event. ::rolls eyes and sighs::

surprisingly, a good job I think. he jumbles a few of the words ("saltry"?)
 but, hey, it could have been worse.

enjoy sue. ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u5mzYI5sqo    "

Thanks so much, Ernie.

The audience wasn't very attentive were they?

He plays (the mandorin) so well. He's right though- they always sound out of tune! I think he struggled a bit with the vocals though.  SALTRY??? wah??? I prefer Pete singing this one.

Rog stole my hairstyle! I had it FIRST, ROG!

My sister thinks he looks like Hugh Grant's grandmother now! Ooh - them's fightin' words!