Spinner UK on Roger in Los Angeles

markb89300 at aol.com markb89300 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 21:04:44 UTC 2009

Daltrey said on Thursday at San Manuel that it was the first time they
were playing Behind Blue Eyes and that it was a special request.
And he said the same thing in LA?  Hmmmm. Strange.

PS. San Diego setlist was pretty similar to previous two nights. No
Real Me. No Pinball Wizard. Add Born on the Bayou.