Seattle PI on Roger show

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:42:18 UTC 2009

"Also making an appearance was "Squeezebox," which is perhaps the worst rock song ever written.Unfortunately immediately upon its first notes all the liquored-up fifty-somethings in the crowd proceeded to awkwardly dance which was equally enterianing and slightly scary."Hee hee hee!Oh that POOR baby reporter! I am sure he's now suffering from PTSD...It's odd that "Squeezebox" was a single off Who By Numbers and not "Slip Kid."Such an ageist reporter though...calling people Curmudgeons. F*** off, you loser. Eddie Vedder sounded like TOTAL crap on "Bargain!"It sounded more like a bad Karaoke night to me, Travis! Si saved the song...sorry to repeat myself but he sounded amazing.