the clips just keep on comin'!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 12:23:14 UTC 2009

Ernie, I'm loving (most) of these RD&EV clips you're posting.  Just watched three of them now.

Love the blue lights on the drumkit.

But that "Betterman" clip... that's just awful.  Is the song always like that?  (I don't know much Pearl Jam stuff.)

The slow, going nowhere, start, with Roger trying to remember the words whilst hoping that Eddie will come on stage and rescue him - its just crigeworthy.

I still keep looking for a Blue, Red and Grey clip...

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.