on Roger's current tour (may I add..)

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:37:31 UTC 2009

Ernie said:by the way, anyone here who is going to any of these shows and is planning
on bringing a device of some kind that has a movie camera attached to it and
knows how to post on youtube, could you film rog doing "blue red and grey"
and posting it?  I'm really interested to see and hear how he's pulling it
off live.
I second that emotion!After watching Rog and eddie perform "Bargain," I think the man with the golden on this tour is SIMON.He sounded fantastic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxLZmeenX7I(thanks for posting this on FB Brian!).