on Roger's current tour (may I add..)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 12:49:02 UTC 2009

In a message dated 10/13/2009 8:36:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> from seeing the clips that have popped up on youtube from the first two
> shows (just type in "roger daltrey vancouver" or "roger daltrey seattle"),
> it
> looks like roger is having more fun doing THESE shows than the who gigs.
> maybe he should stick to it, hoarse voice or not. ha.

plus, it looks like he just might be changing the setlist every night. too
bad "the who" can't do that.   I'm wondering, since he's doing songs I've
never heard of, maybe he'll whip out an "oceans away" somewhere.   "without
your Love" anyone?

by the way, anyone here who is going to any of these shows and is planning
on bringing a device of some kind that has a movie camera attached to it and
knows how to post on youtube, could you film rog doing "blue red and grey"
and posting it?  I'm really interested to see and hear how he's pulling it
off live.