ROGER USES IT IN VANCOUVER

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 13:24:56 UTC 2009

What a great setlist.  The sort of songs that we only dream of hearing The Who playing live: Pictures Of Lily, Going Mobile, Blue Red and Grey, Boris the Spider, I Can See For Miles, Young Man Blues, Tattoo, even 2000 Years, even Squeezebox...  That's a long list of gems.

I love "A Second Out" - has to be the best solo Roger song I've ever heard.

I'm no RD expert, but there's a few songs here I don't recognise: Days Of Light, Freedom Ride and Give Me A Stone.  Are these old RD songs, or cover versions, or new songs?

-MB

from http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=news&news_item_id=340

11th October, 2009
ROGER USES IT IN VANCOUVER

Roger Daltrey walked on stage, bantered with the crowd and let loose with his tight American band (American, except for him, of course, and long-time collaborator Simon Townshend, whose birthday the gig marked.)

The set was varied, as promised, and included....

Who Are You
Pictures Of Lily
Going Mobile
Blue, Red and Grey
Boris the Spider
Days Of Light
A Second Out
Walk On Water
Freedom Ride
I Can See For Miles
Young Man Blues
Tattoo
Johnny Cash Medley: I got Stripes/Ring of Fire
2000 Years
Squeezebox
Give Me A Stone
Baba O'Riley

ENCORE

Cache Cache
The Real Me

NB Order of listing to be confirmed.

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.