The Who - Bizarro Style

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 12:41:31 UTC 2009

Susan said:

> ooh....scary! Can I post this at the bar on Halloween???:)

Sure you can!  Hopefully none of the "real" artists that I stole the Bizarro faces from will be in your bar!

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.