Roger on Ellen

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 03:35:45 UTC 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 11:07:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> In 2000, I thought Roger was still
> trying to be the singer he was at 30, and it showed.

that was a GREAT tour. my first who show, camden 7-7-00.

>> Now he *has* adjusted
>> how he sings most songs and it works much better. Ernie, you say he
hasn't
>> done this, but you just need to listen to the opening lines of Baba
through
>> the years and you can hear the progression.

all I hear out of roger as the years progress is his voice croaking more
and more.  if he IS adjusting like you say, it's not working for him. my view
anyway.

P.S. don't knock mick Jagger, ok? if it wasn't for his influence, people
probably wouldn't have accepted rock singers like roger in the first place.