Run, Run, Run

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 18:26:53 UTC 2009

The Onion's A.V. Club asks contributors what they listen to in the gym:
http://tinyurl.com/ycv9hsu

Steven Hyden
I’m a pretty big coward, but I’ve often said that if I ever did have to go to battle, I’d want to hear “Baba O’Riley” at full blast right before I was dropped behind enemy lines. There’s something about the swagger of Roger Daltrey, the slashing guitar of Pete Townshend, the driving bass of John Entwistle, and the balls-out insanity of Keith Moon that gets me in the proper headspace for kicking the living shit out of anything in my way. Since working out is only slightly less enticing than killing people, it’s no surprise that I tend to exercise a little longer and harder whenever Who’s Next is kicking my eardrums’ asses. Don’t cry, don’t raise your eyes, it’s only 30 more minutes on this goddamn exercise bike before I can pass out in the shower.
 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com