Roger on Super Bowl

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 14:16:55 UTC 2009

Ernie said:

> dude, did you sit there for like an hour or so coming up with all of these
> or what?

Er... or longer.  I've been compiling this list in my head for a couple of weeks now.
(I have a long drive to/from work everyday.)

Only problem was: I know NOTHING about American football.
The only teams I knew were Dallas Cowboys and something about Broncos.
So I had to Google the list of teams.

Joe said:

> At least send it to CBS

Its too obscure!

Except for anyone on this list, who else is going to understand references like "The Average Texan" or "Laugh and say I'm Green", or "Tennessee Mud" or Cardinal "in a Purple Dress" etc?

But feel free to forward it to CBS (and take all the credit!) if you wish.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.