Roger on Super Bowl

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 10:59:41 UTC 2009

Never mind what songs the Who are going to play.  More importantly: what teams are going to be playing in the Superbowl?  I think it will be one of these:

My Name Is Buffalo Bill and I'm a Headcase

CSI-Miami Dolphins

New English Boy Patriots

New Song York Jets

Baltimoremusicmoremusic Ravens

Cincinnati But I Grew and I Bengals

Cleveland You Blow my Mind, The Sea is Brown

Pittsburgh Did You Steel My Money?

Hou are you? Hou Hou, Houston The Averge Texan

Indian Lake is Burning Colts

Happy Jacksonville JAG - U - AR!

Tennessee Mud Titans

Denver Bronc O'Rileys

Kansas In The City Chiefs

Wasteland Raiders

Sea and Sand Iego Chargers

Dallas All the Best Cowboys have Chinese Eyes

New York Skyline Giants

Philadelphia give him Eagle's Wings

Washington Redchins

Chicago there ain't no Bears in There

Detroit in a Lion's Mouth

Laugh and say I'm Green Bay, take this Packers and here's what you Do

I wish you could see Minnesota Vikings

Atlanta Landslide Rocks are Falcons

Gonna buy a fast Carolina Panthers

New Messiah Saints

Tampa Bay Bucket T

Arizona Cardinal in a Purple Dress

St. Tried Mary Louis Rams

San Francisco I can't Remember before 49'ers

Seattle I Am The Seahawks

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.