Roger on Super Bowl

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 09:05:13 UTC 2009

Roger said:

> Yes and no. Yes, I'm excited, but there's another bit of me that's incredibly kind of apprehensive because of the logistics of it.
> A 12-minute Who show is a bit weird

I think a Tommy Medley would fill this slot nicely.

Overture, Amazing Journey, Pinball Wizard...

Then the Listening to You finale should really get the crowd going, and craving for more Who.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.