Roger's comment on Superbowl

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 09:16:17 UTC 2009

Fox Network Announced it on Thanksgiving at halftime, so it's official.

In a message dated 11/29/2009 1:02:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vincenthowerdel at comcast.net writes:

Friday night at the Borgata I was in the third row center and shouted out
"superbowl" to Roger. He didn't hear me but other people did so they shouted
it out. Roger's response indicated that he was aware of the event and that
The Who would probably do it if all the details could be worked out. This
was the impression I got from his comments - I did not expect him to even
acknowledge it. If anyone else was at the show and got a different
impression of what he said, then please correct me.