video of rog stooping to heckler's level (ha)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 23:49:30 UTC 2009

I don't know if it's the video, but you can't really hear what roger is
saying anyway, so maybe he shouldn't constantly talk in between songs.  pete's
the same way.  I remember when I saw them in camden (2000) and pete was
doing his between-song chatter, and I couldn't really understand what he was
saying. all I heard was a long echo.   I mean, you spend, what, $200 to see
them perform? can you blame anyone for shouting something like, "get on with
it!"? ("it's nothing we know all about..")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UnnEfY2MB8