daltrey yells at disruptive fan during NYC show

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 13:25:14 UTC 2009

> JOELTLE515 at aol.com

Ernie: I'm enjoying your posts about this Daltrey tour.  Keep up the good work.

> from spinner.com:
>
> [Roger] wore a white tailored shirt that kept unbuttoning to
> reveal a sculpted chest that was more gladiator than grandpa.

Love it.  (The similes, that is, not the chest.)

> The more loquacious half of The Who, Daltrey didn't seem lost without his
> partner Pete Townsend

lo-qua-cious
-adjective
1. 	talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous: a loquacious dinner guest.
2. 	characterized by excessive talk; wordy: easily the most loquacious play of the season.

That's my new word of the day.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.