Pirate Radio - Who Who, Who Who!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 09:13:16 UTC 2009

Joe said:

> Yeah, I sensed that there were a few underdeveloped threads (there is
> this love god / Jim Morrison-type guy
> on the boat that I saw a scene on youtube with him in the hold with
> about 25 chicks in underwear.  Never
> saw that in the movie.)

I remember that scene clearly (obviously).  It was certainly in the UK DVD version of the film.

The scene reminded me of Hendrix's Electric Ladyland cover.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.