Pirate Radio - Who Who, Who Who!

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Mon Nov 16 15:59:32 UTC 2009

Yeah, I sensed that there were a few underdeveloped threads (there is
this love god / Jim Morrison-type guy
on the boat that I saw a scene on youtube with him in the hold with
about 25 chicks in underwear.  Never
saw that in the movie.)

I'd get this on DVD just for the sound-track, and the fact that it's
/based /on a true story, but not entirely true.
Perhaps the uncut version will be made available in the US at some point.

Joe