EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Nov 13 19:49:33 UTC 2009

>Martin Bailey
>Superbowl 2/2010
>
>But this is all still just repeating speculating based on a single source.
>
>Even if 100 websites repeat the same news, it doesn't make it any truer.
>Its all still based on the same rumour.

Hey, tell it to my 4yo'ds Pre School Teacher who told my wife this morning
that she heard it on the radio.
It's reach the far corner of the VT hills.
I think it's fair to say this "speculating" has gotten to the point of it's
true, or this will go down as yet another Who head-scratcher.  Oh, I can
hear the discussions on miss-management already......

Kevin in VT