EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 14:00:19 UTC 2009

Sue said:

> Sorry-
> my replies to this list always get messed up!
> why is that?
> (the text is all smooshed together).

Hope this isn't obvious but:

Have you tried pressing Enter a few times?

Ernie said:

> here's something to discuss that anyone here can chime in on.  maybe some
> of you can enter to win the chance to participate in the show. those people
> who are crowded on the field in front of the stage, I believe they're contest
> winners

There could be a competition to see who pretends to play bass and drums!

Lets hope Pino and Kenny Jones don't win.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.