EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:58:16 UTC 2009

Ernie wrote:bruce kicked ass at the last one.   seriously.   left me on a high when it
was over.  it's a shame the game didn't.  then again, for the most part, I
hate sports, so.

Then I guess you won't be spending $1800-$8000 for a ticket to see the Who for 12 minutes then, huh?Bruce was wonderful. He's always wonderful. Imagine if Bruce and The Who were on the same bill? I would pay $8000 to see THAT show. (Of course, I'd be living alone in an alley for the rest of my life, but it would be SO worth it!).