EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:52:04 UTC 2009

Sue said:

> they show about 3 hours of adverts! Priorities, ya know?Martin had this clever idea:

If the advertisers have any sense, they'll fill the advert breaks with commercials with Who soundtracks.  There's enough of them to fill a 3 hour ad break.

You need a job on 5th Avenue, young man!:)Seriously, there are a few ads with Who songs...but the thing with the SB is that all the ads are NEW and funny, etc. I know...I know...::groan::