EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 11:46:26 UTC 2009

Sue said:

> they show about 3 hours of adverts! Priorities, ya know?

If the advertisers have any sense, they'll fill the advert breaks with commercials with Who soundtracks.  There's enough of them to fill a 3 hour ad break.

Ernie said:

> the limit is 12 minutes.  maybe they can do a condensed version of WAY into
> WGFA and that's it.  y know, the "CSI" themes?  I believe the super bowl
> airs on CBS, so, it's only logical, right?

I predicted CSI Themes for the Concert In New York - and I was mostly right.

There's a lot of similarities between this Superbowl and the CFNY show: The Who need to perform a very short show - so no time for warming up.  And with the whole world watching.

This time, I hope they do different songs to CFNY.  There's going to be a big overlap in audience for those two shows; this audience won't just want a repeat performance.  But, The Who aren't usually very keen on doing "different songs"...

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.